Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mobile Technology

Hello everyone! This is the second post of talking about smartphones. Like I stated before, I think they are a wonderful tool especially if you are someone who might have a busy schedule and need some sort of organization. They are also fantastic if you might be someone who is on the go a lot, lots of meetings and need various means of communications at a moment's notice. Now one thing that almost every smartphone needs is a data plan. That enables a phone user to be able to go on the internet freely and not get charged an arm and a leg to do it. Keep that in mind if you are looking for a new phone or want one of those great phones that do everything except make coffee..lol! A lot of those phones need a data plan. Now what a lot of providers are doing is coming up with a tiered pricing plan for heavy data users which means that you pay for a certain allotment of data a month. AT&T and Verizon already do this and Sprint is giving it serious thought. I was absolutely against this until I realized I would save money because the data plan I have was far more expensive for an amount I would never come close to using..and I am a heavy data user. This way, it seems the company and the customer both come out ahead. Another topic about phones that I have been hearing about recently is the Walmart Family Mobile plans. I know a little about them but I think it is better if you get the info straight from the source so check out www.walmart.com and type Family Mobile. I will post soon!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment