Sunday, August 1, 2010

Update!

Well...I did have a company call me which was very cool and I am going to see where it goes. It isn't in student affairs so that search will be ongoing but the fact that this company calls me means a great deal and I am at least curious as to where this might go..and the experience is very good as well! The search continues though...applied to two more schools. I do recommend again..if you have not posted your resume on Monster.com...do so right now..stop reading this..if you are..lol...and do it now!!!!! I dont think student affairs really gets that involved with Monster.com but other fields definitely do and it seems as though very positive results happen! Well..if I know more from this company...it should be this week. Still hoping for positive things!!!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment