Thursday, August 19, 2010

Phone Interview Update

So I figured I would let you all know where I am at in terms of the phone interview last week. I think it went well. The officials from the school were very nice and asked a lot of very deep questions. I really enjoyed talking with them. Two things that I learned from that interview..one..if you have to do an interview on a cell phone, make sure that you put it on speaker. There may be many times during the interview where you have to refer to something and it is good to have your hands free. The other thing I learned is to definitely have a copy of your resume in front of you. There were a few times that one of the officials directly referred to something I had talked about on my resume and it was very helpful to have it right there in front of me so I knew exactly what she was talking about. I haven't heard back from them yet, I am just trying to be patient. Applying to other schools and getting my fantasy football team together...good way to keep my mind off of the search! We will see what happens...send me good karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment