Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Starting My Blog

Hello everyone! I just started my blog which I am calling Jumping Back In the Fishbowl. I am calling it that completely out of affection for the field I am attempting to get back in. I have found myself missing the student affairs environment and have spent some time trying to get my foot back in the door! I also wanted to come up with a creative name for my blog and this I thought was a good name! I am going to try to stay up on my blog and post at least once a week and explain where I am at with the attempted return to the student affairs field. I have realized that social media seems to be a really great way to get one's name out there and I kind of wish I had thought of it before..but better late than never! I will try to post more as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment